himachal current affairs 2012 covers some new important updates from general knowledge point of view some of them are discuss below:
- Himachal cabinet on May 2012 announced to create two new sub-divisional offices (Civil) at Bangana in Una and Sangrah in Sirmour.
- Bangana sub-division will serve 73,054 people’s covers 40 panchayats and bring 38 patwar circles under its jurisdiction
- on the other hand Sangrah sub-division having 70,406 inhabitants ,contain 41 panchayats and will have 25 patwar
- Also Common Entrance Test annually to admit students to 2 year Junior Basic Training (JBT) teachers’ course through Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamsala
Himachal Pradesh Swantantrta Senani Samman Yojna:
- ‘Samman Rashi’ increased from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 7,500 per month to freedom fighters
- and from Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 3,500 per month to eligible spouses and unmarried daughters from April 1, 2012 onward, which will benefit about 900 beneficiaries.
Good news for himachal daily wage worker:-
- HP Cabinet cabinet decided on completion of eight years of continuous service as on March 31, 2012. all contractual daily wage employee will be permanent.
- Beti Hai Anmol scheme had been launched to check female foeticide and Rs. 10,000 was being deposited at the time of the birth of the girl child of BPL families which would get multiplied by the time girl attains age of adulthood and meet her many requirements of education and marriage etc.
- Atal Swasthya seva was providing free ambulance service to the people of the State.
- The ambulance was being increased from 108 to 135 during current financial year.