How To Change E-Mail Address in Google Feedburner
Mostly we start a blog and start publishing with Google feedburner the problem arises when we use our personal email for that blog cause your Inbox full as comments replay on your personal e-mail. This is really a wrong step that we take in hurry, but don’t feel panic as we are a starter and sometime such things happens, as we don’t have much experience in that field.
So keep in considering that you want to change e-mail address in Google feedburner. Some of the essential steps that you have to follow some instructions below and thus you able to change the current e-mail address into another e-mail.
Open your feedburner account for this you have to enter http://feedburner.google.com into your url. After that follow these steps:
- Login to the feedburner account.
- After that click on the site name you want to change the email address.
- Click on the tab “Publicize” at the top menu.
- On the left panel (menu), choose “Email Subscription”.
- Then click on “Communication Preferences”.
- Change “Email From Address” and insert the new email address,.
“This is the address that delivered emails will appear to be from. The default value is your FeedBurner account’s registered email address. If you wish to use a different “from” address, enter it above”
Step by step picture:
7. Click on “save” to save.
Enjoy , Hope you able to solve your query.